– Award that recognizes excellent performances of barangays on five areas namely: administrative governance, social services, economic development, environmental management and local legislation.
- Seal of Good Local Governance
- Barangay Seal of Good Local Governance
- Most Functional Barangay – One of the objectives of this Award is to recognize the initiatives at the grassroots level and to serve as fine examples and inspirations on good governance.
- – As mandated by DILG Circular No. 2001-17 dated July 24, 2001, DILG PRAISE is designed to encourage creativity, innovativeness, efficiency, integrity and productivity in the public service by recognizing and rewarding officials and employees, individually or in groups, for their suggestions, inventions, superior accomplishments and other personal efforts which contribute to the efficiency, economy or other improvements in government operations, or for other extraordinary acts or services in the public interest. Itadheres to the principle of providing incentives and awards based on performance, innovative ideas and exemplary behavior that likewise give emphasis on the timeliness of giving award or recognition.
- – is an incentive fund to LGUs in the form of counterpart funding to high-impact capital investment projects in the Annual Investment Program (AIP) and funded out of the 20% Local Development Fund consistent with national goals and priorities. It shall seek to rationalize national government intergovernmental transfers to LGUs, and encourage alignment of local development initiatives with national government development agenda and priorities.
- – is a pioneering project of the Regional Management Coordinating Committee of Region VI composed of DILG agencies (DILG-LG, NAPOLCOM, BFP, BJMP, PNP and PPSC-RTS6) which recognizes the contribution of volunteer peace-keepers in the barangay. Launched in 2005, its criteria include the legal basis for the organization of the barangay tanod, organization and functional structure, logistical and financial support, trainings, support facilities and equipment as well as accomplishments.
- – is for the Sanggunians which excel in legislative laws that ultimately contribute to the attainment of desirable socio-economic and environmental outcomes as evaluated on the following: (1) Effectiveness of the Legislative Agenda; (2) Effectiveness of the Legislative Tracking System; (3) Availability of Legislative Documents; (4) Efficiency of Performance of the Sanggunian: and (5) Quality of Office Set-Up and Staff Complement.
- – was established in 1997 as a means to institutionalize a system of granting economic benefits and other incentives to the Lupong Tagapamayapa that demonstrates exemplary performance in settling disputes at the grassroots level. The performance and accomplishments of the lupons were evaluated by committees organized at the regional, provincial and municipal levels on the basis of a) efficiency of operations; b) effectiveness in securing the katarungang pambarangay objectives and c) creativity and resourcefulness of mediators.