Institutionalizing Inter-Local Cooperation
This project, formerly “one Cluster, One vision (OCOV) for local Development Project” is a continuing effort of the Department which concretized the Constitutional and Codal Provisions on inter-local cooperation by pooling resources and local capabilities to deliver services, as well as, address common issues, challenges and problems that go beyond administrative and political boundaries of LGUs.
It is carried out though formal organization of LGU alliances/ cluster and providing assistance in building their capacities on integrated area planning, project development and implementation, human resource development, enterprises and entrepreneurship development, tourism development, etc, in cooperation with concerned agencies and development partners.
Regional Office Commitments:
- Advocate clustering concept to LGUs
- Assist BLGD in providing TA on:
- Formal organization of clusters
- Formulation of cluster plan/development of Cluster Tourism Plan
- Product development, packaging and marketing
- Monitor project implementation of LGU Cluster
Performance IndicatorsPerformance TargetsNo. of organized cluster LGUs/alliance
Each region with at least one organized cluster LGUs/Alliance